If you have attended any of our seminars or workshops, you know Ann Gusiff talks strategic marketing in a relevant, informative and engaging format for many professional groups. Her speaking engagements work especially well for professional services associations. She will customize her discussion and apply market strategies to your organization or association in your timeframe, from 30 minutes to three hours, depending on your needs and your audience. No prior knowledge of marketing is required for attendees to walk away with ideas they can put into practice right away.
Current and recent topics include:
- Planning for 2015: Creating an Editorial Calendar
- 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success
- Duct Tape Selling: Think like a marketer – sell like a superstar
- How to Create an Outstanding Customer Experience (Duct Tape Marketing Hourglass)
- Creating a Total Online Presence
- How to Make Email Marketing Work for Your Business
- Segment for Success: How segmenting your contacts can drive more engagement and sales
- Creating a Marketing Routine
- Marketing Calendar (add-on for longer seminars)
- Constant Contact Toolkit (Email, Survey, Events and Registrations)
What attendees have said:
“Very beneficial – we don’t know what we don’t know, and you can find that out here” – Dan Ross, Ross Painting
“Critical topic for us now” – Sue Torres
“A must-see for any small business owner” – Robert Conroy, Conroy Builders
“Ann is very informative and straightforward without being pushy. She’s got a nice easy style.” – Mortgage broker
“Ann is a great presenter – clear and knowledgeable.”
Contact Ann today to get her on your schedule and then smile as you not only fill another month in your speaker calendar, but rest assured that you’ll have a topic that will interest your audience. Ann can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-497-8974.
Click to download a copy of Ann’s Speaker Bio.