At Gusiff Marketing Group we deliver sound marketing engagements that make your marketing simple, effective and affordable. As such, we empower our clients to own their marketing through collaborative consulting. We guide the process and bring our marketing expertise to each engagement in a way that meets each client where they are. We are experts in organizing resources, installing systems, thinking outside the box, tapping opportunities, and creating solutions to your marketing challenges. We don’t presume to know everything about your business; we rely on you to bring that to the table. We work collaboratively to create measurable results.
Our services include:
- Total Online Presence Audit
- Strategy First Blueprint
- Marketing Administrator Coaching Program for Remodelers
Total Online Presence Audit
Improve your online marketing
Wondering why your prospects don’t find you on Google? Why your website doesn’t generate traffic and leads like you thought it would? Why your competitors seem to show up for coveted keywords? With our audit and the subsequent plan of action we build for you, you’ll have a complete picture of your current online presence and a roadmap to help you do the things you need to do to dominate your market.
Online marketing isn’t that complex, but it isn’t simple either.
With the Total Online Presence Audit you’ll get:
- Complete review of your website
- Analysis of your current SEO
- Current keyword ranking data
- Analysis of your content effectiveness
- Social media presence
- Competitive landscape
But we don’t stop there, we’ll also include an action plan of recommendations for improved:
- Website structure and conversion
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Local SEO and reputation management
- Keyword-rich editorial plan
- Social media marketing
The one-time fee for this comprehensive audit and action plan is $997. Estimated time to deliver your audit and action plan is 3 weeks after completing our simple intake form. Once we’ve completed our investigation, we’ll schedule a time to present all our findings and share our best recommendations on how you can amplify your online marketing efforts.
Strategy First Blueprint
At Gusiff Marketing Group we believe in “strategy before tactics”. You wouldn’t remodel a house without careful planning; marketing is the same. No matter what marketing tactics you are executing — online or print ads, email marketing or direct mail, etc. — not having a smart strategy in place is like an architect designing a building without considering the landscape, surrounding environment, and climate. Companies that take the time to develop a sound marketing strategy are more likely to succeed and that’s why with all our clients we address Strategy First.
Our Strategy First Blueprint package uses a systematic approach and proven Duct Tape Marketing methodology to create a customized roadmap for next steps. From there you’ll know where to focus your marketing to meet your goals and for best return on investment.
- Initial Getting Started Discovery Meeting – During this call we’ll learn about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
- Total Online Presence Audit– The engagement begins with an audit of your current online presence which includes a look at website journey, SEO, keywords, content, social media, and ratings and reviews.
- Client Interviews – 5 ideal client and/or employee interviews. You will receive access to high-level summaries, ideal client profiles, and a big promise to help direct your core message.
- Competitive Research – We’ll study your top 3 competitors and create high-level summaries and a report on their strengths and weaknesses
- Core Message – Create the positioning and messaging strategy to build on
- Content Calendar Plan – Based on our keyword research we’ll build a content strategy using our “hub” pages approach that will allow you to map out 6 – 12 months of content as part of your ongoing marketing efforts.
- Marketing Hourglass – Using our proprietary Marketing Hourglass, we’ll help you create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics for each phase of the customer buying journey: Know, Like, Trust, Try, Buy, Repeat and Refer
- High-level Strategies – From our research and an audit of your existing marketing and online presence, we’ll recommend 4 – 6 of your highest-level strategies identified and mapped out as next steps
- Presentation of Findings – Once we complete our work, we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team via video chat to deliver the items above and map out what we believe is the best strategic approach for you to take with your marketing. From this point, you’ll have options for how you put our recommendations into action.
The entire process takes about 30 – 40 days and involves 3 meetings with you and your team. When you receive our findings, you’ll have a clear direction for standing out and attracting the ideal client, as well as a roadmap of the most effective tactics to support your strategy.
Marketing Administrator Coaching Program for Remodelers
We developed our specialized coaching program specifically to meet the needs of the growing remodeling company, with a comprehensive marketing solution that provides excellent value.
3 Pillars of the MA Coaching Program –
1) STRATEGY FIRST – At GMG we live by “strategy before tactics”. Everything we do in marketing comes from a strategic viewpoint to attract the right prospects and move them along the buyer journey. Using the findings from our Strategy First Blueprint, we create a logical plan to guide your marketing. Every marketing decision will be considered with the ideal clients in mind.
2) ETC – EDUCATE, TRAIN, COACH – We work with marketing administrators who may not have any formal marketing training. We educate the MA about marketing with modules on specific topics related to remodelers marketing. We train on how to do the marketing. And we coach the MA through the process at every step. The MA’s understanding and knowledge of their company’s business, customers, projects and marketing is inherently valuable to successful marketing. Coaching includes 2 hours per month of one-on-one time using online meeting software.
3) MARKETING SYSTEMS – We provide a systematic approach to marketing and coach the MA on building and implementing systems customized to your company’s needs (with support of the owner and others). At the center is the creation of a binder on how to do all the marketing – routines, standard operating procedures, etc. This ensures that marketing can be repeatable and is not dependent on any particular employee to maintain.
HOW WE WORK – We involve the business owner or key management team so that goals are clearly defined at the highest level and the direction of marketing supports those goals. We provide 2 hours of one-on-one coaching directly with the in-house MA who implements marketing programs and we report progress through regular emails. Of course, at any time can the business owner be involved in the one-on-one coaching sessions. We have modules on various marketing topics to educate and resources and templates to apply within your business. There are monthly webinars for MAs and open office hours to ask pressing questions in a classroom setting.
Click for additional information